Monday, August 08, 2005
Okie la.. ALL becos of wilson tham dat I got dis blog... ya... I guess a lot of peeps also wan to know abt me... since I so cock and lame…
Aniwae.. todae went to plat dota wif danny alloy they all.. used drow and tio owned...cux got morph and sa la… not imba I tok ah.. but nvm.. all my kills originate from dat white ass.. so nvm...
2nd game used sladar… tmd.. guangyu used centaur keep on double-edging my frag.. shit... but nvm.. hes quite zai... 3rd game used sven… lolx.. got damn zai build but little kills... Spent 950 todae la... shit... my wallet no $$ le... nda go work at 1st months for $... dunno which company want a zai manager wif high capabilities and robust character…
Overall standard of my performance in DOTA.. Dropped
PS:aiya… marcus chew sure tok a lot abt my dis post...
Wilson tham got ntg to say cux his drow ranger sux too..
Lolx... don't wan tok so much... hope can improve on design of blog.. and surpass Wilson thams design of his blog...so dat I can suan him..
{/10:26 PM}
Time's up.